Monday, February 19, 2007

Which Positive Quality Are You?

VG asked me to take this quiz... I knew it would come out as Faith! Is that faith or what?!?!?

Which Positive Quality Are You?
Your Result: Faith

You are Faith. Faith is the belief in better things, in spite of the cynicism and doubt that swirls around us. Faith gives us strength; it inpsires us to move forward and follow our hearts. "Faith tells us what the senses do not."

Friendship
Courage
Love
Charity
Peace
Which Positive Quality Are You?

4 comments:

Just Me said...

I was mostly charity. Peace was very low for me. Everything else was in the middle. There is my prayer request. I need the peace of God to overtake me.

Karen said...

Cool. Faith is awesome. I'm gonna go take it now.

Karen said...

My most positive quality is friendship.
says the comment queen :)

Billy said...

My result was Friendship also. Some of those were tough questions.