Friday, March 23, 2007

Video

A little while back I posted about a song that has been really touching me lately - My Jesus by Todd Agnew. I've looked and finally found a video that was very well done and set to the music. Just to clerify, I did not put this together and whoever did it, messed up a few of the words, but you shouldn't need to read them anyway :)
Just so you know, there is a reference in this song to a place called Beale Street. From the best that I can tell, Beale Street is a very bad street in a really low income - not so good neighborhood where Todd is located.

This is my first attempt at this, so we will see what happens!!!! Turn up the volume, watch, and let God speak to you :)


5 comments:

Just Me said...

Powerful!

Billy said...

Very cool. Always a little hard to watch.

Kayla and Riley said...

You need to post somtime soon!!!!

Just Me said...

I agree with volley-ball girl. We need a good story!!! Love you!!

Anonymous said...

We want a post. We want a post. We want a post. We want a post............etc.