Sunday, October 5, 2008

Almost a year later...

Wow... can't believe it's been almost a year since I posted. Obviously a lot of things have changed since then... We finished the church and moved in. Kingdom Automation Technologies (my company) automated the building which you can see at http://www.kingdomautomation.com/. If you go to the pictures section you can see some of the stuff we did including some shots of the halls and sanctuary.


Then this past August, I received a job offer from a company called Tacle Seating USA. After several phone interviews and a visit, I was offered the job and took it. Now I am living in Murfreesboro Tennessee while my family is still at home trying to sell our house. I really hope that happens soon as I miss being with them and seeing them everyday. It's very hard being away from your family and everyone you know for so long.


Things are going good down here with the new job. It was a little rough at first - new jobs always are - but things are starting to smooth out now and I'm really begining to like it.


Well It's getting late so I'm going to go to bed. G'night blog world!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

we miss u too daddy!!!!